Features in this month's Ezine - Scroll Down for Complete Stories :
- Extreme Measurement: Other Options for Chlorine
- Getting the Gas Out
- Evaluating Specifications
Extreme Measurement: Other Options for Chlorine
Other meters, other than rotameters, have been used successfully to measure chlorine, including target meters and vortex-shedding flowmeters. Target meters have been used for decades in sizes up to at least 6" diameter to measure chlorine gas.
Getting the Gas Out
Current events seem to have (temporarily) altered the tone of television interviews from cordial/congenial to confrontational. Whereas the person being interviewed used to answer the interviewer's questions, the person being interviewed now seems to deliver their preplanned message no matter what the question.
Speaking with the many suppliers of flowmeters and other instrumentation while researching "The Consumer Guide..." book series led to the interesting observation that almost all suppliers claim to sell the best equipment. Therefore, finding the best equipment can be a challenge.
- The GP series is Yokogawa's latest recorder, with handle and footstands to enable portable and benchtop use.
- The GP series is an industry-first multi-point touch panel, to improve intuitive and smart operator control.
- Users can scroll, pan, zoom historical data, and even write freehand messages on its dust-proof and water-proof display.
- It delivers industry leading reliability and measurement accuracy.
- The GP series is ideally suited for monitoring or troubleshooting long term physical or electrical trends.
Click here for more information
This email was sent to you from
Applied Measurement & Controls.
New York State's Leading Provider
of Instrumentation and
For more information please visit our website at www.appliedmc.com
call us at 1-585-678-9091 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org